GreenPeak - World Class Solution
- Ultra-low power, battery life exceeds product life
- No battery change - No battery support calls
- Single $0.05 coin cell - +10 years expected lifetime @ 500 key clicks/day
- Full home coverage
- Superior range/robustness, best in WiFi interference rejection
- Only reliable full home solution - No latency impact from WiFi
- Antenna diversity: optimal antenna selection (per packet) - adding >50% to range
- Highly Cost Competitive
- Integrated design
- Single Chip RF4CE/IR solution
- Lowest product BOM (bill of material)
- Single layer paper phenol material
- Production ready reference designs
- Full product Functional Test System
- Innovative - key patent portfolio
- Extended patent portfolio: low power design and range
Company FactsGreenPeak is based in Utrecht, The Netherlands and has offices in Belgium, France, Korea, Japan and USA.
GreenPeak offers its wireless products and technology to leading OEMs for integration with their applications. GreenPeak focuses on the world market and distributes its products in the USA, Europe and Asia.
GreenPeak's customers are corporate consumer electronics companies and world’s largest cable operators. Today, GreenPeak ships several million chips per month.
GreenPeak is privately owned and backed by venture capitalists such as Gimv (Belgium), DJF Esprit (UK), Robert Bosch Venture capital (Germany) and Allegro Investment Fund (Belgium).
GreenPeak was formed through the merger of the Dutch company Xanadu Wireless and the Belgian Ubiwave (July 2007).
About 25 years ago, Cees Links and a large group of the current Greenpeak team designed and developed the first wireless networking technology – WiFi.
Apple’s Steve Jobs was the first to see that wireless internet was what he needed to make the laptops special.
Once Steve Jobs put WiFi in the laptop, all the other computer makers and gadget makers followed suit. Today, WiFi is everywhere.